Download: Features and Prices (PDF)
STANDARD MEMBERSHIP - £100.00 [ Register ]
PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP - £495.00 [ Register ]
- Add your Organization and Contact Details
Register your company in the unique Allvet Search Engine, the world’s most comprehensive veterinary industry directory.
- Add your company logo to its profile in the directory.
Make an impact by displaying your company logo in all search results
- Benefit from links to your company website
Allvet is an global online directory of veterinary sites with a frequent flow of ever-changing relevant content which helps to increase search engine optimisation performance. With the membership to Allvet, you can increase ‘back links’ to your website and increase your website’s overall SEO performance.
- Monthly Click Through Report
View a real-time graph detailing the last 12 months’ worth of click throughs – divided into four categories – search results, A-Z directory, press releases and events.
- Inclusion in Allvet maps
All ‘optimized’ members benefit from inclusion in the unique Allvet maps page.
This includes all of the above 5 features PLUS these further 9 features
- Post Press Releases and Photo
Your news is displayed on Allvet and also displayed on all partner websites and distributed through our syndicated RSS News Feed, Google and emailed to key veterinary associations, journals and magazines. Increase your exposure by posting photos with your releases.
- Promote your events, road shows and webinars
Investing in an event, road show or webinar? Encourage as many visitors as you can by listing the event in the Allvet events section
- Display a company or product video from YouTube or other video players into your company listing
- Add your social media feeds
Adding these feeds to your company entry from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Add a thumbnail of your company website to your company entry
- Advertising your company or its products on Vetstream.com at preferential pricing
- Inclusion in the weekly Allvet e-newsletter
This is the key benefit of being a Premium member company. Your press releases and events will be included in our weekly Allvet newsletters to the whole veterinary market. This will ensure your press release information will be proactively sent out to the widest audience internationally
- Upload your PDF brochures
Your PDF brochures will be displayed in the main Allvet directory, and throughout Google and other search engines
- Add Keywords to your company entry
Make sure your company and its products come top of the Allvet search results by choosing up to 10 keywords